Filipino Style Fruit Salad
1 can (17 0z) fruit cocktail, drained
1 bottle (10 oz) sweetened kaong (sugar palm)
1 1/2 cups heavy cream
1/2 can condensed milk
1 bottle young coconut
1 can (14 oz) pineapple chunks, drained
1 can (14 oz) lychees, drained
1 1/2 cups cubes apples (optional)
1. Begin draining the fruit cocktail.
2. Mix the heavy cream and condensed milk.
3. Wash, dry, core, and dice the apples leaving the skin on. Add it into the mixture.
4. Add all ingredients and the fruit cocktail into the mixture being careful not to create extra juices while stirring. Stir only enough to coat the fruits with the cream and milk. (Extra liquid results in lumps and curdling)
5. Ready to serve, but best when chilled for about 30 minutes.